Early last week The Steel Yard Public Projects team installed these gorgeous historic handrails at the Wedding Cake House in partnership with our friends at Dirt Palace. The handrails were fabricated by the phenomenal Public Projects Artist & Yardie Lee Corley.
The Wedding Cake House, built-in 1867, (formally known as the Kendrick-Prentice-Tirocchi house), is a three-story historic house located at 514 Broadway Street in the Broadway-Armory Historic District of Providence, Rhode Island.
To learn more about this absolutely rad and fabulous project visit the Dirt Palace website here.






Very informative and useful post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuffs available in your disposal, I am going to bookmark it to read in my spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.
ReplyDeleteOrnamental Metalwork Calgary ,Metal Fabrication Calgary
I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!
ReplyDeleteRead an interesting Blog on "Ornamental Metalwork Calgary" now
Fine writing ! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful blog. It's clean, engaging and very very enjoible. Keep writing as I am waiting for your next. Welding Calgary
ReplyDelete